The Sonic Amateur Games Expo is returning after 2 years away. The 2016 edition will run from October 15th to October 22nd 2016. If you’re a Sonic fan game developer or just an independent game developer altogether, then you can submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, but you must include the following:
– A title/logo to display for it’s respective game, PNG format, at least 500 x 500.
– A description of what your game submission is all about, including any links to soundtracks, websites, game credits, or miscellaneous information about your entry.
– A zip file containing your game.
– All game entries must be submitted by October 7th. If your game will not be finished before that time, it will not be featured in the event.
– ROM Hacks are allowed, given they significantly change something about the games they are based on.
– Your submission must be a complete demonstration or full release of your game project.
– If you have multiple game projects to submit, please follow the submission guidelines for each project.
– If you have an engine to demonstrate, it will be put under a different category differing from regular game submissions. Engines must follow the same guidelines as stated above.
A complete list of details regarding entries for both games and streams is available from Sonic Retro.